Free Stuff, Samples, Coupons, and Sweepstakes | Woman Freebies
I love, love, love decorating pumpkins in October. My family and I always go to a local pumpkin patch and pick out the perfect pumpkin to decorate. Then, we spend hours carving it and adding personal touches. This year I wanted to do something a little different so I thought I would search for creative ways to decorate our pumpkins this year. I found five different, unique ways to decorate pumpkins that I love.
1. I love this adorable BOO pumpkin. It’s super simple to make. I have tons of buttons laying around my house, I can finally put them to good use!
2. How cute and simple is this second idea? I think this is an awesome idea if you have younger kids. My little ones have tons of Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head parts laying around and I bet yours do too. This decorating idea will take no time at all!
3. These candy corn painted pumpkins are adorable. I think they would look great on a front porch or walkway for some added halloween decor. A little tape and paint and your good to go for these pumpkins.
4. If you have more time on your hands and you want to do something REALLY cool, check out these Minion pumpkins. I love that there is no carving involved. That’s my least favorite part! Plus, who doesn’t love seeing a Minion?!
5. Last but not least are these tack pumpkins! Paint your pumpkin or leave it orange and add tacks in fun designs. I think I might try this one. I think i’ll do my monogram or house number and leave it on my front porch.
However you decided to decorate your pumpkin, enjoy the process. Pumpkin decorating only happens once a year!
You work too hard for your money to throw it all away on full price when you don't have to!