Free Stuff, Samples, Coupons, and Sweepstakes | Woman Freebies
My dog is over 50 pounds and she thinks she’s a lap dog. Whenever I sit down she jumps on top of me and tries to get me to pay attention to her. As soon as I get up to walk around the house she follows me. To say she doesn’t care about personal space is an understatement. I’m glad she’s not the only one. Here are 10 dogs that CLEARLY don’t care about personal space!
1. “I don’t want to play fetch, I want to stay here with you.”
2. New Cuddle Buddies
3. “Can’t. breathe.”
4. “See, I fit in your lap!”
5. Now this is adorable!
6. “You know you love it.”
7. Boxers are notorious for cuddling each other.
8. Someone is just trying to get comfortable…
9. “I just want to love you!”
10. “Get this thing off of me!”
You work too hard for your money to throw it all away on full price when you don't have to!