Free Stuff, Samples, Coupons, and Sweepstakes | Woman Freebies
Whether you have a craving for fudge or you are making a treat box for the holidays this is a recipe you will definitely want to save. With only 3 ingredients you can have delicious chocolate fudge in just minutes.
What you will need:
50g of Unsalted Butter
1 Can (395g) of Sweetened Condensed Milk
400g of Chocolate
1. Microwave on High for about 2 Mins. Stir your melted butter and condensed milk together.
2. Add your chocolate in chunks. You can use milk or dark chocolate depending on your preference.
3. Use a spoon or wisk to stir it until combined.
4. Spread your chocolate fudge into a lined baking pan and refrigerate for about 2 hours.
5. After your fudge has cooled, pull out the baking paper and use a knife to cut it into the size you wish.
Doesn’t it just look delicious!?
Watch The Whole Video Here:
You work too hard for your money to throw it all away on full price when you don't have to!