Free Stuff, Samples, Coupons, and Sweepstakes | Woman Freebies
When you’re a concert junkie like myself, buying a tour shirt at a show is a ritual. Not only are concert t-shirts awesome memorabilia but they’re also another way to support your favourite artist while showing off to the entire world that you’re a true fan. However over the years, these shirts tend to add up but for the sake of sentimental value we refuse to get rid them. So instead of letting them take up extra drawer space, how about giving them a new form? You can turn your old shirts into wall art in 7-easy steps! Here’s an awesome step-by-step tutorial from Alternative Press that shows you exactly how to do it. Have fun!
Supplies You’ll Need:
– A concert t-shirt
– Rubber Bands
– Staple Gun and Staples
1. Place the canvas in between the shirt and center to show off the design
2. Carefully gather the excess cloth in the back of the canvas and use a rubber band to secure it tightly
3. Pull tight and staple around the edges of the canvas
4. Use as many staples as you need to make sure the t-shirt won’t loosen
5. Cut off all the excess cloth
6. Again, staple any loose areas
7. Ta-da! You’re done! Very cool, isn’t it?
Here’s the complete video tutorial:
You work too hard for your money to throw it all away on full price when you don't have to!