Free Stuff, Samples, Coupons, and Sweepstakes | Woman Freebies
September 28, 2015 | Videos
If you’re craving chocolate, then keep watching!
1 rectangular sheet of puff pastry
1 Bar of Chocolate
– Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
– Spread the sheet of pastry onto a baking sheet
– Cut diagonal strips on both sides of the chocolate bar
– Wrap the pastry over the chocolate in a braid formation
– Paint the braid with beaten egg, at this point you can also sprinkle on nuts or candy
– Bake for 15-20 minutes
You work too hard for your money to throw it all away on full price when you don't have to!