Free Stuff, Samples, Coupons, and Sweepstakes | Woman Freebies
June 4, 2015 | Videos
My mouth was totally watering as I watched this video. YUM!!
(Makes about 6-8 servings)
1 pound (400-450 g) unsliced loaf bread
3.5 oz (100 g) Matured Cheddar Cheese , thinly sliced
3.5 oz (100g) Mozzarella Cheese, thinly sliced
1/3 cup (70 g) butter, melted
1/2 cup green onions, chopped (about 4-5 green onions)
2 tsp flax and sesame seeds, optional
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F (180C).
2. Cut the bread lengthwise and widthwise without cutting all the way through the bottom crust. Place it on a foil lined baking sheet.
3. Combine chopped onions with butter and seeds if used.
4. Arrange cheese slices between the bread cuts.
5. Pour the butter-onion mixture into bread cracks.
6. Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes. Unwrap and bake for another 10 minutes until the cheese is melted and gooey.
You work too hard for your money to throw it all away on full price when you don't have to!