Free Stuff, Samples, Coupons, and Sweepstakes | Woman Freebies
October 18, 2014 | Videos
If your Pinterest boards are loaded with delicious looking treats, this video is a must watch! Learn how to make ice cream cupcakes with this quick and easy video that makes a dessert that is sure to melt in your mouth.
Ice Cream Cone Cake
1. Preheat oven to 160℃（320°F)
2. Put two room temperature eggs into a mixing bowl and beat with a whisk or mixer until frothy
3. Gradually add in 60g of powdered sugar into bowel, mixing continuously until thick
4. Gradually sift in 60g of flour and mix with a rubber spatula
5. Mix in 14g of melted butter
6. Pour batter into ice cream cones and bake for 15 minutes
*Check if the cake is done by inserting a toothpick in the center. If it comes out clean, it’s done!
Ice Cream Frosting (Makes 3~4 scoops)
1. Make meringue by adding 10g granulated sugar to 50g of egg white and beat on medium speed until soft peaks form.
2. In a pot, add 70g granulate sugar, 20ml water and set to medium, heating until it forms a thin syrup.
3. Gradually add syrup from 2 to the meringue and beat on medium speed until stiff peaks form.
4. In a sperate bowl, cream 200g room temperature unsalted butter, add in 1/3 of the meringue and mix in with a rubber spatula.
5. Gradually add the rest of the meringue and mix well until soft.
6. Add color to the butter cream. To make the lemon ice cream frosting, use yellow food coloring and lemon peel. To make the mint chocolate, use green food coloring and add chocolate chips.
7. Scoop frosting onto ice cream cone cakes and you’re done!
You work too hard for your money to throw it all away on full price when you don't have to!