Free Stuff, Samples, Coupons, and Sweepstakes | Woman Freebies
May 13, 2015 | Videos
This two-ingredient no-machine ice cream looks amazing and easy! You can add any mix ins that you’d like and you know exactly what goes into it, no preservatives or unneeded chemicals. I’m going to try this tonight!
14 ounces (1 can/ 400ml) sweetened condensed milk (fat-free or regular) cold
2 cups (16oz/450 ml ) whipping cream, cold
1. Place sweetened condensed milk in the fridge to keep cold
2. Beat cold heavy cream on medium in a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment (or using a hand mixer) until stiff peaks form.
3. Turn down the speed a little and pour the condensed milk into the whipped cream. (Stir in vanilla extract now if desired).
4. Now you have your ice cream base you can add in your desired flavors and fixing. GO NUTS! experiment and enjoy creating something that is all you.
5. Place in a large resealable container and freeze at least 6 hours or overnight before eating.
How to flavor your ice cream base:
* Strawberry cheesecake Ice Cream: Mix 1 cup cheesecake into 2 cups ice-cream base and add strawberry puree
* Honeycomb Ice Cream: Mix ½ cup crushed Honeycomb into 2 cups ice-cream base link for honeycomb recipe (http://www.nigella.com/recipes/view/h…) don’t add too much as it will make your ice-cream soft, but very yummy.
* Cookies and Cream Ice cream: Mix ⅔ cup crushed Oreo Cookies into 2 cups ice-cream base
* Mango Ice cream: Swirl ¼ cup mango puree into 2 cups ice-cream base
* Rainbow Cake Ice Cream: Mix 1 cup frosted Rainbow cake into 2 cups ice-cream base
* Birthday Cake Ice Cream: Mix 1 cup frosted Funfetti cake (or cupcake) into 2 cups ice-cream base
You work too hard for your money to throw it all away on full price when you don't have to!