Free Stuff, Samples, Coupons, and Sweepstakes | Woman Freebies
August 28, 2014 | Videos
Whether it’s one too many coffees, wine or soda, getting yellow teeth is no fun! Here is a great tutorial you can follow to get those pearly whites back.
As asked by many this is a video on how I whiten my teeth at home. This has worked for me for years, it may not work for you, its just a tip I am sharing. Do not over do it as it may lead to you weakening your enamel.
I only do it ONCE a WEEK, because I have SENSITIVE teeth and as you know too much of anything is bad for you, so please don’t over do it, you will end up toothless.
1. Can I use this technique if I have braces?– NO, your teeth will end up white and areas covered by braces will be dark.- Simply wait till you no longer wear braces.
2. How many times a week should I do this?– ONCE A WEEK- if you do it more, you may cause sensitivity with to your teeth.
3. If I do not have limes or lemon what could I use to replace them?– You could replace them with water to make the paste.
4. Do you do this before or after brushing your teeth?– I do this at night time, after I have finished brushing my teeth with regular tooth paste.
5. Does this actually work? – Of course it does, I would not be making this video if it did not. I also have had people send my before and after pictures. Try it yourself and see the results.
6. How old can I be to try this? – I will not obviously do this on toddlers. Apart from that as long as you do it ONCE a week, you will be fine.
You work too hard for your money to throw it all away on full price when you don't have to!