Free Stuff, Samples, Coupons, and Sweepstakes | Woman Freebies
July 24, 2015 | Videos
Chef Michael Smith prepares a potato bacon cheddar tart with the potatoes from RA Rose & Sons Farm in North Lake, Prince Edward Island. Delicious! This special occasion treat features a classic trio of flavours: potatoes, bacon and cheddar. It’s not hard to make but it does take some time to assemble and will need several hours in the oven. The spectacular results are more than worth the wait!
• Two pounds or so of room temperature bacon
• One minced onion
• Four minced garlic cloves
• 1 tablespoon of minced fresh thyme
• Four cups of grated medium aged cheddar
• Five or six large unpeeled baking potatoes
• Salt and pepper to taste
• Parchment paper
Get the full recipe from Chef Michael Smith by clicking here.
You work too hard for your money to throw it all away on full price when you don't have to!